Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free hot drinks at Greggs.

Luke35
Level 1: Joiner
  • 26 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know why the number of free hot drinks have gone down as come to the afternoon the free hot drinks at Greggs have been gone?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149547 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Luke35 

Greggs choice as to how many they offer.

Be quick - first come, first served.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 9

Luke35
Level 1: Joiner
  • 26 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh ok it's just you use to be able to be able to get a free drink from O2 priority at Greggs in the afternoon but now days I go to Greggs in the afternoon and find out that the free hot drinks at Greggs from priority to find out that it's saying that they have ran out.

Message 3 of 9

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9345 Posts
  • 218 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Luke35 

The O2 Priority app says that there are 10,000 codes released on each of Monday to Saturday and 7,000 on a Sunday. I believe that has always been the case.

One reason that they might be running out earlier in the day is because of the increasing popularity of O2 Priority, as well as the fact that O2 acquired several million additional subscribers from VM. 

The earliest that I have ever missed out on a free hot drink is at 9.45am. They usually seem to be available until about 10.30am. 👍   

Message 4 of 9

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11607 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions

@Luke35 

Greggs now offer free drinks via Octopus Energy and Monzo, and those ones are guaranteed  as one drink per week (or with Monzo a  Hot Drink, Muffin / Doughnut or Sausage Roll)  

I can see the o2 offer disappearing as Greggs make more money out of other partnerships, than through VMo2... and will be looking at moving the offer around...

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 5 of 9

Oxonian
  • 9345 Posts
  • 218 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@madasaf1sh 

That's probably correct as all of the usual suspects seem to rotate their offers. Caffe Nero was on O2 Priority alongside Greggs food, Caffe Nero was withdrawn and replaced by Greggs drinks.

Meanwhile, about three months later, Caffe Nero turned up on Three+. 

I suppose that it is normal commercial practice to run a promotion for a period and then to end it or to run a slightly different promotion somewhere else. 👍

Message 6 of 9

bhaskarsamani
  • 57 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can see the o2 offer disappearing as Greggs make more money out of other partnerships

the greggs vegan sausage roll on o2 priority has been running since April 2021

that offer can be used for cheese and onion bake, i have read the offer t and c's 

don't really care if they remove the greggs hot drink offer and keep the greggs vegan sausage roll offer 

Message 7 of 9

Oxonian
  • 9345 Posts
  • 218 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

No real point in speculating @bhaskarsamani ; at least it will be a nice surprise as and when it changes ! 👍

Message 8 of 9

bhaskarsamani
  • 57 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i have enjoyed using the free greggs vegan sausage roll offer ( that offer can be used for cheese and onion bake) since April 2021

images.jpg

Message 9 of 9