Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Nightmare

Unknown101
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

to cut a long frustrating story short 2 days ago decided to upgrade to a new samsung phone 02 were  great at sorting that.

the nightmare has started on delivery of said phone

was supposed to be next day delivery.

2 days later i`m still waiting and just been told its going to be YET another day of waiting shame i took a day off work today to wait for something that`s not coming 😞

seems between o2 and UkMail there was an address issue (which after numerous phone calls yesterday i was assured this was rectified and even sent a text at am this morning stating my phone would be here today)

after yet another long winded phone call to o2 customer services was told "sorry it`s not going to be today but tomorrow"

needless to say i`m not a very happy o2 customer right now

so has anybody else had such issues with this Delivery company?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Unknown101

If you check on the forum there are 100's of posts just like yours. Bottom line it is O2's responsibility to get the phone to you. UK Mail are just the couriers and pretty rubbish a lot of the time

If you want to complain then use this link https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Unknown101

If you check on the forum there are 100's of posts just like yours. Bottom line it is O2's responsibility to get the phone to you. UK Mail are just the couriers and pretty rubbish a lot of the time

If you want to complain then use this link https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Unknown101
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
ah my bad didn't realize there were posts like this on here maybe i should have checked and i`m finding out just how rubbish ukmail really are
Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Unknown101 wrote:
ah my bad didn't realize there were posts like this on here maybe i should have checked and i`m finding out just how rubbish ukmail really are

There is absolutely no problem with you starting a new post about it @Unknown101

I was just pointing out that you aren't alone.

I bought a new phone for my Grandson three weeks ago. He wanted to go on the O2 network and wasn't bothered about Refresh, so I went to Carphone Warehouse as I know their delivery is usually spot on. It came as promised the following day. DPD were the couriers.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Unknown101 You should also double check with customer service that your phone is actually in the delivery system. We've seen countless numbers of people who order phones only to find that the one they ordered isn't in stock. If you paid extra for next day delivery, which obviously didn't happen, you are also entitled to a refund for that.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 7

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Ye UK mail are rubbish they once didn't deliver and said ran out of time to deliver another one was I couldn't find the house
Message 6 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Unknown101, and welcome to the forum Wave Did you receive your phone in the end or are you still waiting?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7