Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit checks / new to O2 / customer services

Pow27
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I am just wondering if anyone can help me. 

I recently turned 18 (around 6 months ago) and have had a phone contact with O2 through my father since around 15. I wanted to start my own contract due to now being old enough to be able to get one and pay for it myself. 

I went onto the O2 website, found the phone I wanted and selected the right monthly paid contract for me, the website stated this would be delivered next day & I even paid for next day delivery at a specific time. I made the purchase on Wednesday (10.03.21), however before I could go through with the purchase I was asked to pay an extra deposit, as well as paying some upfront, to ensure I get said contract, which I did. I recieced an email Wednesday, just after ordering saying that my order has been received and that it's 'full steam ahead'.

However I haven't heard anything since this email, it now being Monday (15.03.21). I have been on the O2 live chat a few times to try and get updates on the order, and last night I was told it was stuck in the credit check, now I'm not sure if I need to wait longer so the credit check can be completed and I am just being impatient or if I need to contact someone else and ask what's happened.  

Any help would be hugely appreciated, Thanks 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Fantastic, I'm glad you could get this sorted, however that might be.

I hope you love your new phone slight_smile 

Have a great day. 

signature
Message 11 of 11