Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! unlocking a phone

I need my phone unlocked, as im just out of contract with O2, my number is not receiving any messagesso i cannot receive the code being sent, Any ideas to get this resolved?? The automated service is pathetic and just hangs up.

Mags32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 recycle

I recently upgraded my IPhone 11 to the iPhone 12 pro max. When taking out my new contract I was given the option to recycle my iPhone 11 to o2 and I stated I’d like this to be paid via bank transfer.However I have since received my iPhone pro max an...

Ash6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where are my headphones?

Hello there. I recently took advantage of the Sony Xperia II 5G deal with the free wireless headphones worth 250 pounds, but I am yet to receive them nor have I had any communication about them. Could someone please advise as to how I will get these?...

DaBiscuit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return Refund

Hello all, I bought a PAYG Phone on the 06/11/2020 and after a few days I decided to return it under the 14 day returns policy. I sent it off in the returns envelope on 13/11/2020 and the royal mail tracking shows it was recieved on 14/11/2020. I hav...

Tony1212 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Plug

I received my iPhone 11 today with no wall plug? However when my sister received hers through another network she received one. Has anyone not received one?

Kim11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 65333 premium rate

I have tried to stop this premium rate text 65333 through te links - but I don't see a text message to do the STOP reply, I have followed several links that have taken me round in circles - so confused... spent over an hour trying to resolve this. Al...

pd21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock phone

I have an old iPhone 7 but it’s locked to o2 I was wondering if I could get it unlocked to any network? Thanks

what is the address for exchanges and returns?

I received no confirmation detail, returns packaging and any information on how to exchange or where to send a return. Please can someone let me know how and where to send a return/the address, or better yet, how to exchange my iphone - keeping in mi...

7Gemma77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos