Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Referrals Contact

NearyG1982
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was declined for my mortgage due a default on my credit file from an old o2 account. The contract ended in oct 17 and I rang to make sure it was ended. I was informed i could cancel my dd as no more payments would be due. Yet they still have me down as having missed 4 payments from nov 17 to feb 18. I have contacted o2 and explained to them the situation and they gave me the email for the credit referrals team. That was over a week ago and I’ve heard nothing. I need to get this resolved asap as we may lose the house we were going for and already handed in our notice on the rented accommodation we currently have. It’s turned into a nightmare and I could really do with some advice on this. Anything would be appreciated.
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@NearyG1982  

Unfortunately the team are only contactable by email, fax or letter. 

CreditFileReferrals@o2.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@NearyG1982  

Unfortunately the team are only contactable by email, fax or letter. 

CreditFileReferrals@o2.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10760 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Hello @NearyG1982 

Sorry to hear your difficulties ~ when writing send it recorded delivery and keep a copy of letter. Hope all is sorted out soon and you get your new home.  Lots of best wishes TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @NearyG1982, and sorry to hear about your credit file issue! I was wondering if you'd now heard back from the team? I understand this is time sensitive, so if you're still waiting for an answer I'd gladly try and chase it for you on my end as well slight_smile

Welcome to the forum!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

NearyG1982
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi EmilieT,

I have heard back from the Credit Referrals team and unfortunately they have declined to resolve my issue. This is even more frustrating as I have spoke to a customer service operator and their manager who both agreed that o2 were at fault. Obviously what doesn’t help matters is that know one is able to speak directly and everything has to be communicated through email and is time consuming. The situation is causing a lot of stress to my family so I see no alternative other than to seek legal advice as we are now in a situation of possibly becoming homeless due to an admin era on o2’s behalf which is ridiculous. Any further help would be hugely appreciated but I won’t hold my breath as they don’t seem to really care about its customers.

Cheers
Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @NearyG1982, although I can't make any promise, I'd very happily see what I can do on my end! I'll send you a Private Message shortly to get a few more details first, you'll be able to read it and reply to it by going into Messages in the top right section of your page.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6