cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint o2 priority - NO free ticket & no money back -yet!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Used a code two days ago on o2 priority to get a free ticket for t in the park.   The deal was buy a ticket get another ticket free.   When my reciept came it said 1 ticket and I knew something was wrong.

I then phoned o2 and talked to a variety of people over 30 minutes.   None of them could help me, so they put me through to someone from ticketmaster, who took 40 minutes to pick up their phone while I waited on hold.  Was also talking to someone from o2's online help chat, so altogether about 2.5 hours of my Wednesday free time.

A lady from ticketmaster investigated my problem,  talked to manager etc, and they were as confused as me.   In the end they said I was supposed to buy 2 tickets and that the second one would be the free one. 

Nothing on the order page said that.   And nothing online either.  Everywhere it just said buy a ticket and get another one for free using the code , which I used.   She said because I only put 1 ticket in my order, and paid for that, they assume it's the 1 ticket I wanted and I didn't want one free.  ??? WHAT!?

I was told 'if it was free bread you'd have to take two loaves to the till, wouldn't you.'  Duh!

So I had to cancel my order, and that cost me extra money, and my refund is still in limbo.  This is a disgrace.    Cancelling o2 altogether after this.  

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Cheers for the mention @jonsie

@clara I can certainly ask someone to look into this for you and at least find out who you need to chase up about this. I'll drop you a private message so I can get a few details. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 32 of 32