Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Claim galaxy ear buds

How to claim galaxy ear buds have just ordered the s10 and currently have an iPhone so cannot download the galaxy app and when going online and signing up with galaxy I can’t click on anything to proceed to the benefit section
Topics: 529
Solutions: 11,004

Re: Claim galaxy ear buds

@Joel 

You will have to wait to receive the S10 to claim through the Galaxy app as it is a Samsung promotion. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Good morning @Joel, and congratulations on your pre-order, it's very exciting! I hope the info above answered your question but pelase let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. slight smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 674

Terms and conditions of Promotion here

Claim a pair of wireless Galaxy Buds 

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. Must be a resident of or a company registered in the UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands (18+). Pre-order a new Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10+ from a participating retailer between 20/02/2019 – 7/03/2019 and claim a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds in white by redemption.

No cash alternative. Customers must complete the online claim form in the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app pre-installed, upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information before 8 April. Maximum 1 claim per Promotion Product purchased and maximum of 250 claims per Participant. See at www.samsung.com/uk/offer/galaxys10-preorder for full Promotion terms.

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/samsung/galaxy-s10#contractType=paymonthly

*The Game Is On*