Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim free Samsung Galaxy Active Watch

User0703
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I recently bought a Samsung S10 with a free samsung galaxy watch, how do I claim this?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It's a Samsung promotion that has to be claimed throughy th My Galaxy app

To get your free Galaxy Watch Active you need to visit the Samsung website after buying one of the selected contracts. Then just fill out the claim form and include proof of purchase.

Message 2 of 9

Dugsoft
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

same here

I got the s20 with the free watch but no idea how to claim it

help...

Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Free Gift with Purchase: Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+) only or registered companies in the same. Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S20+ or S20 Ultra from a participating retailer between 29/04/2020 – 26/05/2020 and claim a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active by redemption. No cash alternative. Redemption via Samsung only. Individual Participants must complete the online claim form in the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app pre-installed and company Participants must visit www.samsung.com/uk/offer/galaxy-watch-offer to upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim). All Participants must Claim within 30 days of purchase. Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased (maximum 2 Claims per household) and a maximum of 250 Claims per company participant. See at www.samsung.com/uk/offer/galaxy-watch-offer for full Promotion terms.

Message 4 of 9

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Jonsie is right also check the Samsung members app it should show there
Message 5 of 9

ARBowers
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is helpful. 

The Samsung Members app gave me an error when trying to follow their claim process via the app on my new Samsung Galaxy S20+

I've had more luck visiting https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxy-watch-offer/

Ignore the banner about claiming via the app and hit the business claim button (even if you're not a business customer)

You'll find in that form you can mark your claim as a private customer and not a business and then give them all the claim information they require.

I uploaded mine today and already had a response.

It seems order-confirmation.pdf you get when you upgrade or get your new o2 Device doesn't seem quite enough evidence for Samsung. 

They've replied saying I need to provide an image of the devices box including the IME number, I'll see if that helps.

It seems like a fight to claim it, but i'll get there.

I'll edit this post with updates as I hear more.

Best everyone.

Message 6 of 9

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 123064 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Interesting info @ARBowers Thanks for that.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

ARBowers
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Update

** See post above this for information.

After a few back and forth emails with samsung, they've finally validated my claim, here is what I did as advice to others struggling so they know what to present in advance.

Visit this website rather than the advertised members app link if your in-app promo link doesnt work:

https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/galaxys-watch-offer/get-started

You need a couple of details to fill out the form with as few issues as possible:

* Your phones IEM number (Usually found on the box of the device or can be found in the Android Device settings).

* When you make your order with o2, download the order-confirmation.pdf.

* Screenshots of email email order confirmation from o2 UK with the date clearly visible.

* Image of the device box, with the IEM sticker label clear.

* Your o2 order number for your new purchase.

It may seem a lot, but what Samsung are really after is an order confirmation with a clear o2 logo, date of order and device name.

Complete the form, and you'll get a text from Samsung with a claim ID. Keep this ID obviously, and keep the aformentioned link bookmarked and keep an eye on your email. 

The usual claim process is 30 days or something, but if they decide they need more evidence you're limited to 7 days to response with what they're asking.

After telling them that the order-confirmation.pdf from O2 UK was genuine, they seem to have decided that no further evidence was required asside from screenshots of emails.

Good Luck all.

P.S. 

It appears after validating you have to allow 45 days for it to arrive. Take a date and mark it in your calendar. I've seen other posts of nothing showing up. So keep tabs on them.

Message 9 of 9