Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim free Huawei buds

Stacey21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I recently upgraded my phone to the Huawei P30 Pro and it came with free Huawei buds. How do I claim these? All the previous links on O2 community are invalid. Thanks
Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Stacey21 

Follow the info here. Offer valid until 4th August. You claim through Huawei.

Free Gift with Purchase: *Promoter is Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd. Consumers who purchase a new Huawei P30 Pro or P30 or P30 Lite New Edition (a ‘Qualifying Product’) on ‘pay as you go’ or on a monthly contract between 00:01 2nd July 2020 and 23:59 4th August 2020, from O2 or O2 Business may submit a valid claim (including substantiation) at https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/promo/o2-july/ (‘Website’) between 17th July 2020 and 19th September 2020 to claim a Promotional item. The Promotional Item is FreeBuds 3 in Ceramic White (for HUAWEI P30 Pro or P30 purchases) or Band 4e in Misty Grey and Huawei Mini Speaker in Graphite Black (for HUAWEI P30 Lite New Edition purchases) (‘Promotional Item’). Consumers must claim after 14 days from date of purchase. Consumers who return their Qualifying Product within 14 days of date of purchase will not be eligible to claim. Limited to one claim per purchase of a Qualifying Product. The Promotional Item and Qualifying Product are subject to availability. The Promotional Item will be posted to an address in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey within 30 days of a verified claim. See Website for full T&Cs.

O2 Refresh custom plans: Direct purchases only. Pay the cash price for your device or spread the cost over 3 to 36 months (excludes dongles). The device cost will be the same whatever you choose. There may be an upfront cost. You need a monthly rolling Airtime Plan as long as you have a Device Plan. Pay off your Device Plan at any time and you can choose to keep your Airtime Plan, upgrade, or leave. If your Airtime Plan ends for any reason you will need to pay your Device Plan in full.

Devices subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Stacey21 

Follow the info here. Offer valid until 4th August. You claim through Huawei.

Free Gift with Purchase: *Promoter is Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd. Consumers who purchase a new Huawei P30 Pro or P30 or P30 Lite New Edition (a ‘Qualifying Product’) on ‘pay as you go’ or on a monthly contract between 00:01 2nd July 2020 and 23:59 4th August 2020, from O2 or O2 Business may submit a valid claim (including substantiation) at https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/promo/o2-july/ (‘Website’) between 17th July 2020 and 19th September 2020 to claim a Promotional item. The Promotional Item is FreeBuds 3 in Ceramic White (for HUAWEI P30 Pro or P30 purchases) or Band 4e in Misty Grey and Huawei Mini Speaker in Graphite Black (for HUAWEI P30 Lite New Edition purchases) (‘Promotional Item’). Consumers must claim after 14 days from date of purchase. Consumers who return their Qualifying Product within 14 days of date of purchase will not be eligible to claim. Limited to one claim per purchase of a Qualifying Product. The Promotional Item and Qualifying Product are subject to availability. The Promotional Item will be posted to an address in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey within 30 days of a verified claim. See Website for full T&Cs.

O2 Refresh custom plans: Direct purchases only. Pay the cash price for your device or spread the cost over 3 to 36 months (excludes dongles). The device cost will be the same whatever you choose. There may be an upfront cost. You need a monthly rolling Airtime Plan as long as you have a Device Plan. Pay off your Device Plan at any time and you can choose to keep your Airtime Plan, upgrade, or leave. If your Airtime Plan ends for any reason you will need to pay your Device Plan in full.

Devices subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 14

Stacey21
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thankyou so much, it worked
Message 3 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Stacey21 

Pleased to hear it. thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 14

Stacey21
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It have filed in the form and now it's saying there was no device model information on the invoice. Any idea what is best to use for that? I used my confirmation with the model information on but it wasn't good enough
Message 5 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Stacey21 

If you go to My Orders in My O2, click on that and you should be able to download as a PDF file to print off and attach to your claim.

Another way is to follow this guide

Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page?and when you get to the last section re your orders

Open that and follow the process as above.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 14

Stacey21
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It gives me a bill but it doesn't give me a receipt of purchase with all the details on. Where can I find this please?
Message 7 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Stacey21 

Other people have had claims approved by using an O2 email copy of your device order,

or via My O2 in the section My Orders. If that order is clicked on, saved as a PDF file it can be attached to your claim.

This is no different to any other Huawei promotion.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Stacey21 

If you can't find what you need, then contact O2 and ask them to email or send you a copy of your order details. Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 14

jamesg009
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I purchased  a new P30 pro New edition 2 weeks ago now. this was advertised with the Free Earbuds and I was sent a flyer with instruction on how to claim them. It is also recorded on my invoice that I can claim them. However after completing the forms HUAWEI are claiming that the P30 pro New edition doesnt qualify for the free gift.

Where do I go from here as its still online and only available till the 4th

thanks 

James

Message 10 of 14