Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim free Huawei buds

Stacey21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I recently upgraded my phone to the Huawei P30 Pro and it came with free Huawei buds. How do I claim these? All the previous links on O2 community are invalid. Thanks
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27664 Solutions

@jamesg009 

It's a Huawei promotion so it's their responsibility.

They may have chosen to end it early or was it "while stocks last" etc......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 14

jamesg009
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 customer service have told me to just fill the form in again or take it up with Huawei.

To be fair to Huawei they are not the ones advertising the free gift on their website O2 are!

Message 12 of 14

jamesg009
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Theyre not saying that its stopped theyre saying the Model Purchased doesnt qualify for the gift.

So I would assume this would lie with the advertiser. And surly if this offer has run out o2 shouldnt still be advertising it today?

Message 13 of 14

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Looking at the Huawei site, the promotion is only showing the P30 Pro, the normal P30 and the new P30 Lite.
This means that either the New P30 Pro was not included, or is no longer part of the promotion.
Either way, the o2 shop IS showing the promotion on the new Pro version so it is out of date (shocking!).
I would take it up with o2 as they are advertising the promotion when it is not valid.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 14 of 14