Did you mean: 

Call forwarding

madmart
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All,

I'm trying to set up call forwarding on my LG 4G Leon LTE but keep getting the 'unexpected network response' error message. I have previously managed to set this up but, after a period when my phone was left uncharged and had to recharge fortwo days, this message keeps coming up.

Tried the O2 and LG sites for help but useless! Anyone any ideas?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12367 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions
Check out some of the advice on the below link @madmart.
Specifically the part about call diverts:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/All-you-need-to-know-about-O2-Voicemail-901/ba-p/547712#...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146890 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28261 Solutions
Go to your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 and check under device details if you have wifi calling enabled. If you have, turn it off as your handset doesn't support wifi calling and this can mess up some settings on unsupported devices.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @madmart, welcome to our forum! slight_smile Are you still experiencing this issue or did the above comments from @MI5 and @gmarkj (thanks guys!) help in any way? 

Message 4 of 4