cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beyonce O2 Priority Tikets

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi !

Been waiting since 9AM on the Waiting room to get tickets and the system is very slow.

Just scared that the same problem as the one raised earlier with Michael Buble will bounce back.

Does anyone experience the same problem here ?

Message 1 of 134
133 REPLIES 133

Anonymous
Not applicable

Absolutely agree, they are on ebay now!!! I waited for three hours with loads of error messages then SOLD OUT, Customer Complaints gave me anumber to call regarding this and the number was unobtainable!! How can o2 give out unobtainable telephone numbers!!! What a Joke!!

Message 51 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh you mean the 4 tickets which are now on sale at Ebay for almost £1,300!!!! I get ya! Waste of some of my life I will never get back waiting to get tickets.... u s e l e s s!!!
Message 52 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know if the Birmingham tickets are sold out? It's just error messages for me...

Message 53 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

Plus 100's now on Seatwave.......Joke!

Message 54 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable
complete waste of time as the tickets will have all been snapped up by the ticket agencies! What a complete sham!!!
Message 55 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been on since 9am this morning. What a complete waste of time! And surprise surprise I find that tickets are already appearing on ebay for over 5 times the face value. Whats the point in wasting time with these so called "events"!!!!! 

Message 56 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

totally agree. this priority thing is a bit of joke. Supposedly have access but cant get. spent 3 hours trying and then says all sold out. However can get tickets at "getmein" (also ticketmaster!) for an inflamed price of course. Obviously a bit of scam somewhere. Contract up next month so think will move to another provider as no value from so called "O2 Priority"

Message 57 of 134

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Does everyone realise that O2 priority moments are available to all of O2s 22million customers?

Considering the popularity of this singer I imagine a large amount of those customers were also trying to aquire tickets so you can understand the stress involved on a system.

While I do feel bad for everyone that tried to get a ticket and was unsuccessful its is a very small minority that have shown problems accessing the website. Leonard has shown the twitter feed showing the numbers who were sucessful.

So at the end of the day I'm sure O2 are sorry you've lost out but its unlikely to be her last performance so I'm sure you'll have better luck next time around.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 58 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is more than disappointing O2.

Firstly, why did we have to register with "ticket fatory"? Their website has crashed. Registering with them was a waste of time.

Secondly, why are so many of the allegedly "priority" tickets now on sale at inflated prices on getmein/ viagogo/ebay?

Third, I spoke to customer care at Eventim about the numerous "error" messages (just when you think you have booked tickets) and her advice was "try on saturday but make sure you go online and use the phone- it will be very busy and you will need to be on the ball"

This is the first time I have had any issue with priority and am truly disappointed that I have now wasted 2hrs and a phone call and still do not have tickets.

Message 59 of 134

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
The unfortunate side of tickets not being personalised is there is no rule(/way to prevent) anyone from acquiring tickets and selling them for overinflated prices.

If you wish to get your own back on these people I can 99% guarantee they are not paying tax on the profit they're making. I'm sure the IRS would love to hear about them:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 60 of 134