cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beyonce O2 Priority Tikets

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi !

Been waiting since 9AM on the Waiting room to get tickets and the system is very slow.

Just scared that the same problem as the one raised earlier with Michael Buble will bounce back.

Does anyone experience the same problem here ?

Message 1 of 134
133 REPLIES 133

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@liquid I thought all o2 tickes had names on them (one of may mates has some on fb for sale not beyonce)

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 61 of 134

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Profits are not that huge:( share prices don't fluctuate high enough to make a return on yet:(

They pay a contractor to host the ticket sales, while I agree they could choose a better one. The main fault lies primarily with the ticket website. They cannot handle the huge demand. However it only affects a small percentage of priority tickets so they're doing fine really.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 62 of 134

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

@adamtemp64 wrote:

@Liquid I thought all o2 tickes had names on them (one of may mates has some on fb for sale not beyonce)

Arrgh if they do then ID needs to be checked at the door. Last time there was an issue tickets didnt appear to be named. 

Can anyone confirm?

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 63 of 134

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@liquid on the picture on my friends fb page they have her name

Apple Watch series 4
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 64 of 134

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hmm sounds as though its changed then:) brilliant it was heavily suggested to implement that in the previous "issues" thread.

I guess they don't check ID for tickets then? (I never have been) otherwise the touts on eBay wouldn't have anything to sell.
Message 65 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

have just purchased tickets for Birmingham on the 26th,not many left,but system worked for me.

Do agree about the ebay thing, pretty disgusting in my view. If it is allowed then not much can be done ,if it's not why are they allowed to do it?

Regards etc.

Message 66 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

On this topic: I sat from 09:30 until 12:00 today trying constantly to get tickets for Birmingham - did I get them - did I heck!  2.5hrs of my life (and half a day off work) wasted on a website that constantly crashed - bearing in mind I had two laptops running and my iphone).  When it did finally work at 12:00 it said all tickets were sold out.

I tried calling ticket factory direct, O2 help and the LG arena - no help was offered except "we are sorry but the web page is experiencing difficulties" - I think this is the understatment of the year so far!

I have used priority before on several occasions (but always in conjunction with ticketmaster) and have never had a problem, so my question to O2 would be, was it just the "ticket factory" web site that was pants?

No a happy bunny at all, but will try again on Saturday in the hope ticketmaster works!

Message 67 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Good news if you didn't manage to grab your tickets today. Three extra dates will be available tomorrow from 09:30am through Priority Tickets: The O2 London on the 4th & 5th May and Manchester on the 9th May.

Good luck!
Leonard

Message 68 of 134

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@ leonard

Perhaps some feedback from this thread about Mutiple sessions people had open needs to be addressed by the team i.e. all those sessions are like a denial of service attack actually flooding the servers and compounding the capacity issues

Apple Watch series 4

Message 69 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's a good point as well, Adam. I'm not sure if that can be prevented though, but I'll definitely discuss it to see if there's anything we can do.
Message 70 of 134