Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

virus

Please help. I think my account has a virus via spam. I kept receiving delivery notifications to emails addresses which I never sent a email to and when I checked my sent outbox these emails where not there. I will now reset my password but I am unab...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 4 Insurance confusion

I just cant seem to get a straight answer from O2 over the iphone insurance here http://www.o2.co.uk/money/mobileinsurance it says that iphone insurance is £12.50 a month and £60 for the first claim for any modelHere http://www.o2.co.uk/business/sme/...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online account

hi i have been trying to get on my on line account to view my bill but won't let me access even though i have changed and reset password can u help please from jane MOD EDIT: Subject title edited to reflect new topic.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird texting problem!

Hi, Over the last 24hrs my girlfriends phone (who is also on O2) is not recieving any of my texts. We can phone each other fine and her texts get through to my phone fine too! She is getting texts through from other people and so am i! Very confused!...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal Strength

Can someone please explain how O2 can say I should have good reception both outside and indoors, have been in this house HA* *** for over 5 years, and can only get poor reception inside the house in a couple of rooms, and outside I have to venture at...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost Account

Hello everyone, I wondering, can anyone from O2 admins/staff or whoever can help me, could tell me.. I had O2 account for my previous number, witch I have had for about ~6 months, now I have new number, new account in web, but I wanted to log in to m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 looses out on 4G Network!

Bad day for all O2 customers hoping O2 would lead the way in the 4G network market as OfCom gives the go ahead for 4G to Everything Everywhere the owners of (T-mobile / Orange). http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19328653 What does everyone make of t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 travel

I have a bolt for o2 travel,I understand that there is a 50p connection charge and minutes are used from the uk allowance.Checking the bill there are charges on the account for calls made from Norway and no minutes deducted,is this correct?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G Coverage in Rhosneigr

I can no longer get 3g in Rhosneigr. I could up till about 6 weeks ago. Apparantly there is a problem with the mast in that area. Does anyone know how long/whether it is likely to be fixed or do I need to change service provider and if so, which is t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos