Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Moving to German

Am moving to Germany in 3 months time, I would like to know if I can carry on with/transfer my UK account or will I have to set up a new one when I get there. If I have to get a new account I am in luck as my UK account runs out in April so easy to c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

I want to uprade from an ordinary Nokia phone to one of the new smart phones. Why do I have to pay the fee for O2 refresh in order to do this?. I have been on contract with O2 for many years

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 E-mail

Has any one else had their o2 E-mail account start freezing(displaying blank screens) recently?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emails

I have not been able to access emails on the o2 site for a few days now. Is there a problem?

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G but no 4G!

I take it some Business Tariffs are not 4G enabled yet?The reason I'm asking is I got myself a cheap 4G enabled handset, and got a new 4G Sim from a store and managed to succesfully do a Sim Swap and everything seems to have transferred over apart fr...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G availability

Dear O2, i live in the Bath area and we have just had a 4G transmitter turned on this week.Can you please advise when you intend to make 4G connectivity available in the Bath area ?Many thanksSteve

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mini Sim, but need a micro sim

Hi, i wonder if someone can point me in the right direction.I have purchased a sim free phone which is being sent to me. And according to GSM ARENA the phone has a micro sim whereas my current phone has a mini sim (according to GSM ARENA). Basically,...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos