Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Friends and family

Hi, I used to work for o2 and am still on the 50% staff discount on a standard 24 month contract, i am now due an upgrade and realise that i would lose my discount but my wife still works for o2 and could get me a 39% discount. I understand that only...

Resolved! Auto Top up defaults to first number

I have a couple of PAYG numbers, both registered on MyO2. I want to set up Auto Top up on the second number but when I try to do so the default is the first number and there is no option to amend the number.Anyone any idea how to alter this default? ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 money

HeyWas just wondering what if anything is happening with the o2 money serviceThanksGlen

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking my phone to Three

Now that O2 has merged with Three, I am wondering when my 02 phone will be able to accept Three sims? I am paying for both at the moment and its not ecconomical. I would love to unlock my phone without an £85 price tag

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Roll Out

I couldn't find a thread or anywhere that gives the detail of the 4G roll out, city by city, so here's what I can find so far..... Already launched 4G in: LondonLeedsBradfordBirminghamCoventryLeicesterSheffieldNottinghamAnd by the end of October it'l...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 44 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Awful Customer Service

I have been with O2 since 2012 and had a 24 month tarrif with them which ended in April.The last couple of months with them have been teetering upon ridiculous. I find them a very poor and incompetent company, which only make money unless you as the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

price match

I was fist told that O2 would price-match any deal I found online, when I called with a good one they said no, what are the definitive rules regfarding pricematching?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Booster need for 4g in Berkshire

Only a few miles off the m4, and on a hill, but still no decent 4g reception. Have 3G booster boxes on chimney. Switched to latest iPhone in the hope that this would improve, but reception is still nowhere near good enough (2 rather than 5 bars) Now ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos