cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agents are never available on the website!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am now living in Vietnam.  My contract is nearly up and I know I can cancel it.  However, I dont have the O2 sim anymore so I cannot call from here to the UK without costing.  Something I will NOT do in order to cancel a contract (especially, when there is never a simple option to do so on the web).

My wife managed to cancel a few days ago speaking to an agent online.  

I have been on the site for just over an hour now and it still says, 'Give us a moment, we're just checking to see if there's an available agent'.  How long is a 'moment'?

Am I doing something wrong here?!?  Help!

Clayton

Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24019 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3774 Solutions

@Anonymous I'm certain this number still works. If you have Skype or another VOIP on your laptop or computer you can call O2 for free on +44 800 032 1402.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
We've had a few reports of difficulty.
All we can suggest is to keep trying or try a different browser.
Clearing your cache and cookies may also help.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 15

topmek
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

There is something wrong with o2 website. But I found a way to contact custumer service. Open o2 website in incognito tab. Do not log in on you account but go to contact and it should let you chat to CS. Thats how I'm doing it.

Message 3 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn’t think you could cancel via chat? Plus I’m being live chat, I’m not 100% that it would have been cancelled 

Message 4 of 15

Bambino
  • 24019 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3774 Solutions

@Anonymous I'm certain this number still works. If you have Skype or another VOIP on your laptop or computer you can call O2 for free on +44 800 032 1402.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
That is what I said to my wife. I asked her if she received an email to say it will cancel. She said that hadn't yet. That was a few hours ago though.
Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Bambino. 

I will give it a go!

Message 7 of 15

Bambino
  • 24019 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3774 Solutions

Good luck. Please come back and let us know if you were able to get through.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

The number has worked, on skype currently.  Will take '15 minutes'.

Message 9 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome stuff Bambino!

Got on the phone within 2 minutes.  Spoke to a nice man, all cancelled.  Job done.

I will makes sure my wife has cancelled hers, if not.  She will go through the simple process too!

Thanks again.

Message 10 of 15