Did you mean: 

2 devices on contract

stevec1990
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all,

So i looking at the Alcatel Plus 10 tablet for £20pm but currently have a contract with o2 for my Sony Xperia for £37pm with 5 months to go. 

Question is can I have a tablet and phone on 02 contract at the same time or will I have to wait till my current contract runs out? 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You can usually have up to 4 different contracts on one account (sometimes more), so no problem in you adding another device providing you pass the credit checks.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You can usually have up to 4 different contracts on one account (sometimes more), so no problem in you adding another device providing you pass the credit checks.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
There is no reason that you can't have both. I have two phones on contract.
I would surmise that your credit rating is in order.
Message 3 of 5

stevec1990
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Credit rating is in great shape so it should be good to get it. Just when i tried to get it online i got directed to the upgrade page which told me i have to buy out the rest of my phone contract first. I'll pop instore and see what happens

Thanks for the help slight_smile

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
That was trying to upgrade your current device.
You just need to start a new contract for the tablet, but you can still attach it to the same account so you only have one payment coming out each month.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5