cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to recieve Multimedia messages Guru can,t fix ....Blame the masts..And 02 put prices up....

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to recieve Media content ....This has happened before which a Instore Guru fixed .Then again last month this happened again ..Again returned to store but a new Guru was unable to fix ...Today i recieved a (1kb)....message but cannot be read or seen .....This evening spoke to a online Guru couldn,t fix it ....Blamed the mast ..So 02 OUR PUTTING UP OUR BILLS BUT CANNOT FULLFILL WHAT WE PAY FOR ..VERY DISAPPOINTED.....

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149624 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Text "active" to 2020 then save the settings that get returned. Reboot your phone and try again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149624 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Text "active" to 2020 then save the settings that get returned. Reboot your phone and try again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ensure your data is turned On as mms needs this to both be sent and received.

Ring O2 Uk CS on 202 contract or 4445 payg get your account provisioned for MMS.
Message 3 of 3