Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failing to connect to Mobile network.

Booler
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a Samsung S21 Ultra, which is brand new. When I am outside and trying to connect to O2 network it generally fails. I get messages like, "You are not connected to the Internet", etc. When I am in a four bar signal area it sometimes works but not always.

Any ideas where the problem lies? Is there another method of connecting, perhaps another APN or something.  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148997 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@Booler 

Check guides:

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

APN Here

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Litlchef182
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My 21ultra also is having the same connection issues for the past few days. I thought it was a mast issue which i reported , apparently not. I did a sim swap  and yet still no data or signal, I thought perhaps it was an update or phone problem but I get 5g in town and it works for the time im there.

I've never had an issue before this in my area or at work but this is puzzling and irritating to say the least.

Message 3 of 5

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9084 Posts
  • 207 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Litlchef182 

Have you tried the suggestions set-out by @MI5 above ? 

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148997 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@Litlchef182 

Can only offer you the same advice but it does seem like a mast issue if it's only in certain areas.

https://status.o2.co.uk/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5