Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "access point" settings pops up after each restart

Hi, I am using Nokia Lumia 520.Every time I start the phone, after it boots up the window "access point" appears.Just recently I was using other Lumia 520 which I bought sim free and I had no such problem.This phone I am using at the moment I receive...

Homura by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no network coverage

Have very old Nokia 3310 and only ever use for emergencies - no emergencies in a lonng time and hance not used in a long time - now trying to use and now get 'no network coverage' and sim not registered - there was credit on it - help please!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NOKIA LUMIA 820 - MMS

Anyone know why I suddenly can't receive MMS messages. I guess I need to change something in the settings, but when I went on the O2 to find out what they should be, it says you need to go to the 'mobile guide', a link is supplied which just takes yo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BlackBerry Curve 9300 3G Battery issue

Hi all, started having trouble yesterday with the phone not charging, but it would turn on. Then a red line appeared round the small battery icon in the top right hand corner. Then it switched off, would not switch back on again. Today it will still ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bold 9900 Dead... Please Help!

My Bold 9900 has decided to just die on me, I have no idea what is wrong with it, it wont charge or do anything. I've had it for over a year so I have no warranty for it, but I've still got another year left on the contract. I've taken it to repair s...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amber Update 8018830f Error Code Lumia 720

Just checking if anybody has received this update error. I manually checked for phone updates earlier today on my Lumia 720. The phone started to download and install an update but did not give any idea as to what the update was. The update was downl...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos