cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had my blackberry Z10 3 day now it wont turn on

Anonymous
Not applicable

put my device on charge using the equipment provided as have done each night went to check it and it was powered down and wont turn on no charging light or anything any ideas ?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

If the below link info does not work then your within the 14 working day window to return the phone for a new replacement. Don't leave it too late.

Look at this link which may help.

http://www.geeksquad.co.uk/articles/restore-your-blackberry-z10-when-it-will-not-turn-on

A battery pull may help.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

If the below link info does not work then your within the 14 working day window to return the phone for a new replacement. Don't leave it too late.

Look at this link which may help.

http://www.geeksquad.co.uk/articles/restore-your-blackberry-z10-when-it-will-not-turn-on

A battery pull may help.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

And here is an indication as to the problem with the Community Rewards programme and why I've kept away from the Community...people giving advice on something they don't know anything about just to try and up their post count/kudos/accepted answer quota.

The Z30 doesn't have a removable battery.

However, I would take your Z30 back to where you got it. I havent heard of this happening on any Z30s yet so it must be a hardware fault with the phone. As you are still within your return period you can take the phone back. Personally I would ask for a new one, not a repair.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Papadug your obviously entitled to your own opinion.

You seem to have me mixed up with someone else ,because post counts etc don't interest me whatsoever.

I googled for info to help the OP and one of the suggestions was a battery pull / soft reset.
The batteries are sold separately on the Blackberry Z10.

People don't own every phone so cannot always be fully aware of all it's features.

Obviously part of my attempt to help meets your approval.

Have a nice day.
Message 4 of 6

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
The Z30 doesn't have a removable battery.

@Anonymous the OP says they have a Z10 which does have a removable battery as you know so BoBs advice is pertinent in this instance.

@Anonymous no need to have edited your post as the info you gave was for the Z10 which the OP has slight_smile

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I did see various Online sites selling the battery for the Blackberry Z10.

And other forums suggesting a battery pull as a resolution.

Thank you @aldaweb for clarifying the Blackberry Z10 does have a removable battery.

I'll re edit my post.

😞

Message 6 of 6