cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So where is GDR2 Update for WP8?

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are still waiting O2. Does anyone from this company actually frequent these forums?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

Which phone do you have? Its currently only available for the 925 and the 1020 (which is yet to launch in the UK). It should roll out to other handsets within the next few months.

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the O2 branded HTC 8x.  8x users on the O2 network with a non-branded 8x have already received GDR2 as well as others across the globe.  GDR3 is supposed to be out in Winter, so the time frame for GDR2 is within the next 6 weeks.

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

The update is now being rolled out in Australia, so O2 when can we expect it in the UK?

This week, Next week, next month in 2014 - a bit of guidance would be useful please

Message 4 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

We rarely hear of updates here until a few days prior to them being released.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like it's arrived. slight_smile I am downloading it on my Lumia 820 now...if you haven't got it already, check for updates.

Well I am downloading something can't confirm it's GDR2 or Lumia Amber, just yet.

Check status from Nokia here

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have an HTC 8x, so I am still not filled with confidence. grin
Message 7 of 7