Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Copy Address Book from Torch 9810 to Curve 8520

Hi, Having lost her Torch, my daughter has now taken posession of my wife's "old" 8520 Curve. I have spent a frustrating two hours trying to delete the Address Book off the 8520 (just managed to do this), and I have a backup of the 9810 on Blackberry...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows Phone 8 o2 Apps

Hi, literally joined o2 today on a Simplicity plan. I have an Unlocked Nokia Lumia 925, and wondered where the 'My o2', 'Tu Go' and 'Priority Moments' apps were? Are all three available on the WP8 Store yet? I have tried looking for them to no luck, ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia Lumia Messageboard

So WP8 is now the third most sold smartphone operating system in the UK. Is it not about time O2 recognised this and gave us our own operating system forum like Android and iOS?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC HD7 Windows Phone

I am completely new.How do I get information about using my phone? How to access Internet and stop access. Just had I message used all my data allowance, and I have not done anything.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia 612 crashes

Hi, my Nokia 612 has started to crash repeatedly and is now virtually unusable. Fails to boot up. Implies it is a power issue judging by the icons that appear but is fully charged. I have done a factory reset to no avail. New battery arriving tomorro...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ensuring that my number works in the UK

I am from India and travel to the UK every 4-5 months. I have an O2 number, which gets disconnected if I dont use it for 3-4 months. I spoke to an O2 person on chat last time and he reactivated it. I am in the UK from the 10th September, and would li...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlackBerry 10.1 Maintenance Release

This has started rolling out and should bring the OS version up to 10.1.0.4537 or higher. How soon can we expect to see it released by O2? This will give us a whole host of improvements including iCloud sync, copying SMS messages shows a verification...

• 55 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC 8x GDR2

Hi O2 It’s now a week since HTC released GDR2 for the 8x.When do you think you will be releasing it for the O2 branded ones. Regards,Steve

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos