cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia lumia 1020

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does any one know when ots going to be released as I can upgrade next month should I wait for the 1020 or just go with the 925
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, perhaps I could of worded my previous post a little better what i meant by futureproof was the next generation of mobile gaming that Sony will introduce with the PS4 in which their own mobile devices will act as a second screen to continue gaming when connected to the same wifi or over a media server. I agree with you most specs in a phone are purley a numbers game we don't need quad core devices let alone Samsungs octa-core which is just pointless. One thing the CPU is helping is the ability to have 1080p displays which personally is an advantage to myself as I watch movies on my Xperia Z. Nokia them selves however are planning a 5", full HD quadcore device which has been mentioned on a few mobile sites that maybe relased around the new year maybe at CES in Las Vegas. I guess Nokia are joining the numbers game aswell unless a new version of WP8 is more power hungry. Guess we will just have to wait and see.:smileyhappy:

Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

^^^^^^^^ Round of applause for that man/woman! 

The same goes for BlackBerry 10, the new BB phones may not be the most powerful on the market but you won't find a faster or fluid phone/OS than the Z10 and BB10.

Message 12 of 12