cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Lumia 1020 Back Button 'DIM'

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have noticed that on my brand new lumia 1020 that the back button is slightly dimmer than the start and search button.

Is this normal?

IMG_3841.jpeg

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
-UPDATE-
Just been in the chat with someone and they are going to send a replacement within the next 1-3 days. When it arrives I just have to hand over my faulty one, no accessories, and be given the new one.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is it green or is that just the way it looks
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

How long you had the phone for and was the back button dimmer from the beginning?

Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

No its not green, just the way the image looks.

I have had the phone 2 hours. It only arrived today and yeah was dim from when I opened the box.

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does seem considerably dimmer not sure I would be happy with it like that
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im not happy with it, just wanted to check if it was a normal thing. Trying to chat with someone via the O2 Chat thing now.
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good luck with that your better off calling customer services
Message 7 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

Try asking here if it is normal or a known bug http://forums.wpcentral.com/nokia-lumia-1020/

Edit: I've just noticed that you have slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
-UPDATE-
Just been in the chat with someone and they are going to send a replacement within the next 1-3 days. When it arrives I just have to hand over my faulty one, no accessories, and be given the new one.
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
-UPDATE-

Congrats on getting a new phone (twice !).  I've just checked mine and all the buttons are the same brightness.

Its a small thing, but I think I would find it annoying if all the buttons weren't the same brightness.

The 1020 is a fantastic phone - hope you love it.

Message 10 of 11