cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia C301 *some text missing* help please!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I have a Nokia C3-01  touch and type.  The problem I am having is that with text message -  usually from same person I get only half the message and the rest *some text missing* message it seems to vary when I get this but the last few days its happens with each message. I have to ask them to send again and it often sends the message to the old one making this complete and leaving me with another text missing!

Also every time I get message form this person it says 2 new messages but it actually only one message!  She has checked her settings etc and it does not seem to be her.

Also when I try turning phone off and on it looses at least 3 or more of the last message I sent.

The last time I tried on and off it lost most of the last message this person sent, leaving me with the *some text missing* message yet again!

Annoying and frustrating!

I have deleted most messages off the phone, barely any pictures and no music etc so there should enough memory! Can anyone help me at all -  this is so annoying!

Thanks

Fiona

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Its a fairly common problem that seems to be SIM related. I suggest a new SIM to see if it helps.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

it is the person sending the text has wriiten a long one & it has sent it as multiple text, you will get part through first then after a couple minutes, you will recieve the rest of the text & you will be able to read as a whole message

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Its a fairly common problem that seems to be SIM related. I suggest a new SIM to see if it helps.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3