cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Black Update Out Now...

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, my phone has just updated to the Black Update and it wasn't there earlier so I guess its new news for this forum slight_smile

On the nokia site it says it contains the following:

Latest software release for Nokia Lumia 1020 is Lumia Black (3051.40000.134x.00xx)
The availability of this update may depend on your network service provider. To check for updates, on your phone, tap Settings -> phone update.

• Daily delighters: lock the screen rotation, close apps easily in the app switcher, use custom ringtones for messaging and mail, among other things
  • Update to Nokia Camera that combines Nokia Smart Camera and Nokia Pro Camera. Available from the Store app.
  • Get the latest version of Nokia Glance Screen – see quick status notifications, for example, about calendar and messaging events on the lock screen.
  • Bluetooth 4.0 LE – preserve energy while staying connected via Bluetooth
  • Get enriched camera performance, enhanced battery monitoring, and other stability and usability improvements

But, I was wondering - has anyone found anything new that wasn't there before and hasn't been mentioned above?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nokia Black has been out for a few weeks now on the 1020.  It was first released on the 925/1020 on 10th Jan.  Since then, its rolled out to the 920 and 820.  Its still waiting for release on other Lumia models.

Black was released with update 3 (formerly known as GDR3), which has a few nice features also.

You can read about all the features in Black/Update 3 at:

http://winsupersite.com/windows-phone/complete-guide-windows-phone-8-update-3-and-lumia-black

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for sharing slight_smile
Message 2 of 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

looks like it has been filtering out since the 10th http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Devices-Nokia-Blackberry/Lumia-Black-now-available-for-925-and-10...

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nokia Black has been out for a few weeks now on the 1020.  It was first released on the 925/1020 on 10th Jan.  Since then, its rolled out to the 920 and 820.  Its still waiting for release on other Lumia models.

Black was released with update 3 (formerly known as GDR3), which has a few nice features also.

You can read about all the features in Black/Update 3 at:

http://winsupersite.com/windows-phone/complete-guide-windows-phone-8-update-3-and-lumia-black

Message 4 of 4