Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 11 Pro

Aqib
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have received my iPhone 11 pro today during set up I synced it with my previous iPhone that went all well then it directed me to update and install phone so I clicked update and ever since it restarted the Apple logo is on loop it sounds like the phone is on because when I charge I hear the sound if I touch the screen there’s a vibration but that black screen with the logo appearing and disappearing keeps happening has anyone ever had this problem and does anyone have a solution ??
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Aqib 

Are you connected to iTunes on oc or syncing through iCloud?

If you connect to iTunes on oc it should recognise a phone in distress.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Aqib 

Are you connected to iTunes on oc or syncing through iCloud?

If you connect to iTunes on oc it should recognise a phone in distress.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Aqib
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Mate I appreciate the reply I have tried to connect via pc/laptop iTunes but for some reason it does not connect to iTunes it’s a brand new phone so not sure why it don’t recognise the device
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Aqib 

Have you tried just holding the power button for 30 seconds?

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Aqib
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
After getting your reply I decided to connect to laptop/iTunes again pressing volume up volume down then holding side button until iTunes logo appeared from there I just restored my phone and I’m happy to confirm it is sorted now I really appreciate your help thank you.
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Pleased to hear that 👍

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6