Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Bill & WIFI calling

Jammy1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve been looking for a answer but can’t find one anywhere.
I have a iPhone and on it is WiFi calling.
When I make a call via WiFi on my iPhone does it show on my bill that I have made a call?
Also I’ve noticed that a text does not show on the bill if it is over iMessage as it uses data. Is that correct?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144095 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Wifi calls come from your allowances of minutes or are chargeable if no allowance so yes, they will show on your bill.
iMessages are data as you correctly say so will just deplete your data allowance.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144095 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Wifi calls come from your allowances of minutes or are chargeable if no allowance so yes, they will show on your bill.
iMessages are data as you correctly say so will just deplete your data allowance.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Jammy1! Let us know if the info above helped and if you have any additional questions the community could help you with slight_smile 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 6

Jammy1
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you for your help that’s answered my question:)
Message 4 of 6

TeeeeCeeee
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I always have wifi calling enabled, but O2 are billing me for 2 international calls - WHY
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144095 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@TeeeeCeeee 

Answered here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Being-billed-for-wifi-calls/td-p/1328297

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6