cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 6085 pink clamshell

Anonymous
Not applicable

Disaster struck yesterday, my beloved clamshell gave up the ghost!  Unfortunately it has all my contact numbers on it plus some photos (one of Professor Brian Cox!).  Does anyone know how I can get data transferred off the phone?  I tried once before to link the phone to my PC to transfer the photos but it asked which programme to use to make the transfer and I had (and have) no idea.  I couldn't find it online.

A big gold Christmas star to anyone that can help.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149547 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions
If you can still power your phone you need to use PC Suite http://www.nokia.com/global/support/nokia-pc-suite/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149547 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions
If you can still power your phone you need to use PC Suite http://www.nokia.com/global/support/nokia-pc-suite/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Or if you saved your photos to a SD card in the phone, then whip it out and put into your computer and they will all be there.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much, it worked!  I now have a very grainy photo of Brian Cox at a signing and a paper copy of all my key emails.  I can now face the future without my clamshell!  Have a very happy Christmas and New Year too. :womanhappy:

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for taking the trouble to reply.  I hadn't really thought about SD cards for my phone but having had this problem I will definitely sort it out for the next phone.  Best wishes for a peaceful and happy Christmas.

Message 5 of 5