Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new screen for 9900

how much would it cost to get my blackberry bold 9900 fixed with a new screen, what does it involve and how long does it take??

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! broken blackberry bold 9900

hi i hav only had my new blackberry 9900 for 8 weeks i went shopping yesturday and pt it in my handbag with a bumper cover on and i took it out to use it and the screen is cracked it still works but it is brand new and i dont think this should of hap...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer of Nokia E65 contacts to Samsung Galaxy S3

Hello, I have done a quick search on how to transfer my existing phone contacts on my Nokia E65 to my new S3, but not found anything. Please can anyone suggest the best way to transfer contacts. Thanks Neilly

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with Blackberry Bold 9700

Hi, can anyone help me find out what would be the cause of the problems I am recently having with my Blackberry Bold 9700. The problems are as follows:Every now and again the:Screen goes black but red message indicator light flashesWhen online, I can...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting facebook on my blackberry

I have tried to update my facebook app on my blackberry torch and while doing so I have managed to delete my old one somehow and the new one hasn't downloaded. On downloading it again I now cannot find it. It's not on my homescreen or in my downloads...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No option to set up internet mail account on Blackberry

Hello I hope someone can help me. In email set up on my Blackberry, I have no option to set up an inernet mail account. The only thing I can set up is an Enterprise account and I have no Enterprise Account password and have never had one. If I'm in t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing apps

Over the last week my twitter and fb apps have both disappeared after apparent 'updates'. My phone says they are still installed however i cant find them anywhere. They are not 'hidden' and not it any folders, ive checked them all. To make matters wo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Asha 300 is rubbish

Hello all, I have a Nokia Asha 300 bought from an o2 shop in September, it died within a month; the screen went black and it wouldn't turn on or charge at all. Initially I sent it back to Nokia to fix, but when it came back from them it was still bro...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Mobile Hotspot

I have received text messages on my O2 mobile hotspot - can anyone tell me how to access them please

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos