cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Nokia Lumia 650

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having very recently upgraded from the 640 to the 650 ... because I was very kindly informed by a member on the forum that Microsoft were not going to make anymore Windows phones, so kinda get it whilst you can 

atm I am running both the 640 & the 650 as need to take time to see how to take my 640 caloendar over to the 650

Most of the carrying over was done in the Skipton shop by 3 different members of staff

May I compliment the shop, run by long-time general manager Stavros @Toby ... they worked seamlessly as a team ... I, basically, sat patiently whilst they did their job

Will someone on the O2 Community forum please explain in Janet-&-John speak ie do I have Wi-Fi switched permanently? on or off ... & ... do I have data switched permanently? on or off ... because as said on my 640 thread I'm loosing data fast since Whatsap & Messenger were downloaded onto my 640 last Friday by a whizz kid in the town's WMC

Cat

Message 1 of 129
128 REPLIES 128

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you @captainprice Thanks!

btb ... you're 'Up with the Lark' ... it promises to be another lovely but cold day here in Skipton ... mnus 1c outside ... sunny room I'm in is a good start to the day ... Happy Dance

May The Force Be With You ... Always 

Message 51 of 129

captainprice
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 165 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
@Anonymous had a quick look before I went to the hospital for my yearly blood test it was cloudy and chilly down here in Romford,essex
Message 52 of 129

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

whilst I was outside the vets recently, taking my cat Marty home, waiting for a taxi to become available ...

it rained slightly ... & ... the small raindrops coloured on the screen of my phone

I ws trying to decipher if the raindrops ... = ... red / blue / green ... or ... multicoloured ... then the taxi came & phone away in kangaroo pocket of my hoodie

I have done 'Google is My Friend' ... & ... they're talking about droids & sweat which I'm not into LOL

maybe one for the Lord @viridis ?

Message 54 of 129

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
It's a magnification of the pixels, each made up by 3 sub pixels, red, blue & green
Message 55 of 129

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@viridis wrote:
It's a magnification of the pixels, each made up by 3 sub pixels, red, blue & green

thank you @viridis ... you were very quick to respond Thanks! ... & ... I understand what you have said, which is wonderful slight_smile

May I put up a general question on taking photos on the 650lte

Some of my photos havn't taken at the Skipton Waterways Festival I've been to earlier today

I'm just a point & shoot person

It doesn't help, I know, that my hands & arms will shake when holding the phone for picture taking

available light was rather dull this morning 

Any info / your opinion / advice ... I'd be grateful for

Cat

Message 57 of 129

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:
But you need to watch for the hemdroids 😉

I'll give you the hemdroids @jonsie lol

You needs a good spanking ma lad LOL

Message 58 of 129

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@viridis wrote:

thank you @viridis ... you were very quick to respond Thanks! ... & ... I understand what you have said, which is wonderful slight_smile

May I put up a general question on taking photos on the 650lte

Some of my photos havn't taken at the Skipton Waterways Festival I've been to earlier today

I'm just a point & shoot person

It doesn't help, I know, that my hands & arms will shake when holding the phone for picture taking

available light was rather dull this morning 

Any info / your opinion / advice ... I'd be grateful for

Cat

I've just Googled: How to take pictures with Lumia650 ... & ... got loads of review material ... Dance

Message 59 of 129

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Incidentally this is the correct spelling of haemorrhoids.....Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 60 of 129