Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MiFi Unlock

ChrisR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have got the unlock/unlashing code for the device on the instructions it states it should ask for the unlashing code. ive gone into the admin controls and i can not find where to enter the code

anyone help where to enter this code and is there is a way to remove the 02 dashboard?

cheers

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@ChrisR

Insert an “invalid” SIM. Turn it on and navigate to your modems homepage (usually by entering an IP address such as 192.168.8.1 into your browser address bar) and go to Advanced Settings > SIM Settings > Unlock Device.

Enter your code when asked for it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@ChrisR

Insert an “invalid” SIM. Turn it on and navigate to your modems homepage (usually by entering an IP address such as 192.168.8.1 into your browser address bar) and go to Advanced Settings > SIM Settings > Unlock Device.

Enter your code when asked for it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

ChrisR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks! unlocked now, needed a invalid sim and it came up wanting the code

Cheers!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good news slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4