Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgotten password

Block
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I forgot my password to oppo x2 Pro, I set password login normal to device but today I cannot login using the password. It's always say wrong password. Can somone help me? What u can do to reset the password?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Block See if this helps: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/7682439?hl=en

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Block 

If you repeat the wrong password a few times, your device should ask you to reset a new one.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Block
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you, but problem isn't with my Google account, I set up password, login to Google account. I charge my phone, had few updates there. Phone was turn off and on and when I need password. I type my password but still see "wrong password"
Message 4 of 6

Block
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Unfortunately isn't working like that. I think I need do to o2 store to get my phone unlocked.. Problem starts when I turn off phone. I type password before and everything was OK. After updating application I see "wrong password"
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144287 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@Block 

It may be asking for your Google password after a system update, not your phone password?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6