Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty Lenovo tablet

saraht83
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I received my free Lenovo tablet last week that I got with my new Motorola. I charged it up using the USB and it was fine then this morning I used the plug that came with it as my son wanted to play it. I plugged it in and turned it on and left him to play. When I went back in the room 15 minutes later I could hear a loud buzzing noise from the plug socket and the battery pack on the tablet was very hot! I'm so angry as this could have caused a massive problem. Has anyone else had an issue? I'm concerned others will have this problem. Obviously I will contact Lenovo and o2 directly.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10160 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3009 Solutions
@saraht83

Unfortunatley faulty chargers do happen, as do faulty batteries, you did the right thing to unplug it immediately.

I havent heard of any issues lately with any Lenovo Chargers, and certainly havent seen any recall notices or warnings from them.

I would call Lenovo, as i they will be the ones to replace your device

The forum to see if anyone else has had an issue:
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Android-based-Tablets-and-Phablets/bd-p/lt02_en

I would call them om either 01256 774577 option 2 or Technical Support 0333 777 3991 option 2
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

saraht83
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you for your reply, appreciate your help.
Message 3 of 3