Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlackBerry OS 10.2.1.3442 - update 10.2.1.3062 live now

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

As per the title BlackBerry 10.2.1.3067 update which takes the OS to 10.2.1.3442 has gone live. As far as I can make out this just addresses bug fixes and doesn't add anything new. 

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

See now I'm going to disagree with u both tongue

Because I'm surrounded by mobiles all the time I wouldn't want anybody giving me instructions, even on a one to one basis, It would just take the fun out of it. I much rather enjoy the discovery of new things  and be amazed about how far technology has come than to have someone ruining it for me, telling me what to expect and how to do it. Chances are if its new to me I wont probably know how to do certain things and I would just get frustrated and feel like you @Cleoriff .

I say , enjoy ur new phone and have fun discovering what it does. Bet it's a lot better than feeling that you are not has good as other people are with it.  wink

Message 21 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122796 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

As I said previously @Anonymous  We all learn in diffferent ways. What suits one... wont suit someone else.

I am happy as I am.

No-one can be expert in everything. I know my areas of expertise....and am happy to leave other people to be experts in their chosen field.

Having said that...there is a lot of joy to be gained by learning new things on a daily basis wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
I half agree.

Theirs definitely fun in finding out through ones own steps and then theirs YouTube and Google searches that bring up tutorials.

The thought of WoW I didn't know it did that from ones own findings is nice.
The other half of me says it's also nice to bleed someone one trusts for information and knowledge.
Message 23 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is why I like this forum! I enjoy reading everyone's  perspectives and difference of opinions slight_smile

I think this is why it works! One way or another we can learn something new on here, whether it be about mobiles or about life in general

Message 24 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Every days a school day. 😄

Engaging in all topics like you say wether technology or chat is what I enjoy too. ☺️
Message 25 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually enjoy the off-topic moreEvil

Message 26 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I actually enjoy the off-topic moreEvil

Lots of different opinions on 'Off Topic' subject material. 😇

Personally I like all aspects of the forum. 😄 

Message 27 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I actually love the idea of " When I opened the box" heart

I'll share it with the rest of the team but we should definitely do it!

Message 28 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122796 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous I actually love the idea of " When I opened the box" heart

I'll share it with the rest of the team but we should definitely do it!

Excellent idea @Anonymous  My Note 3 is coming tomorrow. I am so technophobic you may laugh at my comments 'When I open the box' Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

We make a good team @Cleoriff Hug!! Glad u like it @Anonymous !

Message 30 of 30