Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlackBerry OS 10.2.1.3442 - update 10.2.1.3062 live now

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

As per the title BlackBerry 10.2.1.3067 update which takes the OS to 10.2.1.3442 has gone live. As far as I can make out this just addresses bug fixes and doesn't add anything new. 

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi aldaweb

Thank you for taking the time to post information about the update.

I'm sure many Blackbery users will be happy this has been released.

Sometimes bug fixes are more important than adding a bit of eye candy imo. 😄
Message 2 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

done mine but I have to be honest...didn't notice anything new?!

Message 3 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

done mine but I have to be honest...didn't notice anything new?!

You probably didn't have any bugs that needed fixing then @Anonymous ..Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have to say I've had the phone since the 17/10 and only froze once on the organizer app Dance major improvement from my poor old 9230 that crashed 3/4 times a week

Message 5 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I have to say I've had the phone since the 17/10 and only froze once on the organizer app Dance major improvement from my poor old 9230 that crashed 3/4 times a week

So you are still loving every bit of this new phone then?....Its great when something exceeds your expectations...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is big, It's not always easy to handle, because I have tiny hands and one of them doesn't do as she is told but going pass that, the software, the screen, the really responsive touchscreen make it so enjoyable to use. Yes I'm in love with it! (I'll shut up about it now Zipped)

Message 7 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought that when I moved to my 6+ !

No don't..... I'm sure we want to hear more.

Perhaps take some piccies of something and upload them so people can see the quality.
Message 8 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

It is big, It's not always easy to handle, because I have tiny hands and one of them doesn't do as she is told but going pass that, the software, the screen, the really responsive touchscreen make it so enjoyable to use. Yes I'm in love with it! (I'll shut up about it now Zipped)

Keep telling us about it @Anonymous  I like hearing how you are finding this phone. Obviously loving it more daily....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

you get bored of mobiles when u work with them for too long, so It's been a while that I got excited with a mobile!Just enjoying the feeling !Bouncy

Message 10 of 30