Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

supercharged data for virgin customer

2xmobiledata
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been a Virgin Media customer for over 20 years, my Virgin mobile contract was moved across to O2 as part of the merger. Last October I renewed my O2 contract and was told that as a Virgin Media customer I would benefit form a double data allowance on each number in the contract. I have since spent many, many hours on the phone to O2 customer support team, each time being advised me that something has been set up and it will all appear on the account in a few days. Each conversation was different, and each explanation as to why it hadn't happened yet and how it was going to happy now differed. Sadly, despite all the friendly assurances nothing happened for months - finally, this month one of the numbers has been awarded the double data but the other numbers have not. How hard can this be? Can anyone suggest how I might resolve this - is there someone in O2 customer support team that understands how this is supposed to work and could fix it for me? Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7921 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

As a customer to customer forum all we have is in this guide

You may have to persist 

Volt Megaguide 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2