Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46837 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5011 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6582 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Home WiFi System Developed

Wondering how good this really is and if it will make it to the UK?https://bgr.com/2016/02/23/eero-wifi-release-date-amazon-price/

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

App developed to help detect earthquakes

I'm always surprised by the ways new technology can be used in ways not specifically intended. Several apps have been developed that use the accelerometers in mobile phones to detect and measure earthquakes as they happen and provide an early warning...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Mars a day....

Off topic but I think it may include Topic..... Mars, Milky Way and Snickers bars recalled in UK and 54 other countrieshttp://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mars-milky-way-snickers-bars-7425008#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

MWC

Way too much information and too many phones to digest at once. Unless you were waiting for the announcement of a particular phone, my advice would be to sit back and try to take it all in slowly. Here are but two links as to what's going on presentl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ronnie O'Sullivan controversey

Ronnie O'Sullivan under fire for refusing to complete 147 break Ronnie O'Sullivan found himself at the centre of controversy on the first day of the Welsh Open after he deliberately refused the chance of a maximum break in protest over prize money.ht...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S7 Edge photo leaked

Meh. Looks just like the Galaxy S6 Edge to me.http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-leaks-out-flesh-ahead-unpacked

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-Cigs and the Immune System

Many people gave up smoking and turned to e-cigarettes as a substitute. Since then it was evident that scientists would be looking for any problems associated with this alternative.If honest I haven't been too concerned about any of the research to d...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Harper Lee

Brilliant author only published one novel until last year, but what a novel.http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/harper-lee-dead-kill-a-867573

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos