Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Mobile

Anonymous
Not applicable
GOOOD Morning everyone..
Hope everyones doing good and well..
If not hope u enjoy the rest of the day..

Well basically im glad i didnt leave O2 my brother did and he went to virgin mobile basically they said unlimited everything but after 3.5gb it goes slow like 0.30mbps lol he cant load a 2 minute youtube video if he wanted to i said for experiment go past 3.5gb and see what happens he said nothing its still going to b fast guess what he went up to 3.7gb and speeed dropped lol
His been trying for 2 days it wont go fast so he called up the virgin mobile call agent spoke to some overseas agent and she said no sir we are unlimited theres no cap on our data or we dont make the speed slow after 3.5gb of use well shes lying he read there on website somewere it says and than she laughed and said oh yeah we do but we havent capped ur speed sir ....lol lied again he said u have because after 3.5gb its gone dramatically damn slow
She laughed again and said well i will put u through to technical team maybe its an issue lol
he laughed and said cut my line lol
I dont like liars

Lol
Why lie i mean just be straight forward
Virgin mobile
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just goes to show the Grass is not always Greener on the other side !

wink
Message 2 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah 4real
@Anonymous
His trying to cancel his broadband aswell
Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wish him good luck from me. slight_smile
Message 4 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

How long has he been with Virgin? It's likely that he's in an 18 month contract for broadband. If he's P&G for mobile then he's ok but if he's on monthly contract he may well have to pay up his minimum term.

Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
His on his 15th month

And his on a 30 day sim only contract
@jonsie

Message 6 of 14

jonsie
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

The mobile isn't a problem then.

If he checks his broadband he may well find he was only on a 12 month contract. New customers have to sign up to 18 months I believe.

Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
His just cancelled his sim only and they were first not cancelling it saying plz dont leave lol..

Now his trying to cancel his broadband
Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't blame him.

Are they offering an incentive to stay with broadband ?
Message 9 of 14

jonsie
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

I'm sure they will, just as any broadband supplier will in order to get you to commit for another 12/18 months. The question he should be asking himself is whether he's happy with virginmedia's broadband or not before leaving in a strop and finding a new supplier is worse or no better.

Message 10 of 14