Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Mobile

Anonymous
Not applicable
GOOOD Morning everyone..
Hope everyones doing good and well..
If not hope u enjoy the rest of the day..

Well basically im glad i didnt leave O2 my brother did and he went to virgin mobile basically they said unlimited everything but after 3.5gb it goes slow like 0.30mbps lol he cant load a 2 minute youtube video if he wanted to i said for experiment go past 3.5gb and see what happens he said nothing its still going to b fast guess what he went up to 3.7gb and speeed dropped lol
His been trying for 2 days it wont go fast so he called up the virgin mobile call agent spoke to some overseas agent and she said no sir we are unlimited theres no cap on our data or we dont make the speed slow after 3.5gb of use well shes lying he read there on website somewere it says and than she laughed and said oh yeah we do but we havent capped ur speed sir ....lol lied again he said u have because after 3.5gb its gone dramatically damn slow
She laughed again and said well i will put u through to technical team maybe its an issue lol
he laughed and said cut my line lol
I dont like liars

Lol
Why lie i mean just be straight forward
Virgin mobile
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wow
Omg
He got off the phone to them and they said no they cant cancel it and cut the phone on him so he called back spoke to the manager and said cancel my whole subscribtion im moving to talktalk..
They got even more angry..
But its ok now his cancelled it..
Happy days but im surprised how can they force u like that
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounded like they really wanted to retain him as a customer. wink
Message 12 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93321 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Be very, very wary of Talk Talk - the customer service is shocking.

Message 14 of 14