Did you mean: 

Xmas Eve

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar

Hey everyone, it's Christmas Eve! How did that happen? It feels like the year has flown in... who's with me?

So the day before the big one, do you have any typical or non-typical family traditions? I've included some below that I either do myself, or have heard from others:

• clapper Christmas movies from morning to night. This is something i tend to find myself doing each year. My favourites are: Jingle All The Way, Polar Express and The Grinch
  • burger No microwave dinners... I make sure to set aside the time for a home cooked meal to set us up nicely for the turkey coma that follows tomorrow... Usually beef stew and dumplings.
  • gift One present on Christmas Eve? Not one i do, but seems popular that families will all open one gift each to help curb the excitement
  • star Got kids or grandkids and go the extra mile after they go to sleep with milk and cookies/carrots, dusted snow footprints and other santa clues?
  • tongue_winking When i was younger... A long time ago, unfortunately... I used to drink a lot before bed to force me to wake up after midnight, which by then I'll usually have had a stocking made up for me, hanging on my door - i loved my little stockings! 

So what about you guys? Any of you do any of the above, or got other traditions you like to do on Christmas Eve? If so, let us know in the comments below.

Hope you all have a brilliant Christmas, and if you don't celebrate it, i wish you health and happiness during this festive period. santa

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Bilbo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Mike will cook dinner then we ll eat with his mum
Message 11 of 14

jonsie