Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46814 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5004 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6579 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your advice / opinion will be welcome ... ... ...

Hello ... I have missed the date to imput my dual fuel meter readings online to Scottish Power ... so ... have an estimated reading ... I pay by direct debit ... important thing is I could have prospectively had a few hundred GBP payment into my bank...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do you get your news from social media?

Hey everyone, According to a recent Ofcom report, nearly half of UK adults now keep up to date on the news via social media. Whilst TV remains the primary source of news for most people the number of those who get at least some of their news from soc...

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 11.14.59.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Q

The next Android OS will not start with Qhttps://www.fool.com/investing/2019/08/22/google-is-ditching-its-sweet-tooth-in-android-rebr.aspx

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in August 2019

Hey everyone, It's movie discussion time again! Before we move on to August did you manage to see any of the films we talked about last month? Personally I didn't see any of the films we discussed but I did watch Apocalypse Now: Final Cut at the iMax...

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 10.30.46.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech and Health

After about an hour at the laptop ... I have a bad pain in my head ... a sort of clump of pain I'm wondering if anyone else has anything similar ? Back in the day I remember there were separate mesh screens placed upon the computer screens for eye he...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Richard Williams

The chief animator and creator of Roger Rabbit has died.https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/aug/17/richard-williams-acclaimed-animator-who-created-roger-rabbit-dies-aged-86?CMP=share_btn_fb&fbclid=IwAR3jvdk_1rjE7o3hGVnLP8IYXwaZtOVVWe1fKu3nL0o18f1ML...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Victoria station - is anyone familiar with this station

Hi Im meeting a friend at Victoria station shortly and suggested we meet at the foodstore near Platform 16-18. Its been there for as long as I can remember BUT I cant recall its name !!Any commuters are welcome to assist?.. Any suggestions?? Ive trie...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Peter Fonda

Easy Rider star dies.https://variety.com/2019/film/news/peter-fonda-dead-star-of-easy-rider-ulees-gold-dies-at-79-1203305078/

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Thursday Quiz 15th Aug 2019

This week`s contestant, chosen at random by @EmilieT , is @pgn The six questions are: Q1 Who is the Australian city of Adelaide named after? Q2 Where are the Islets of Langerhans? Q3 Where did lettered rock [confectionary] originate? Q4 What is a wid...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png
Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos