cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's on your Christmas wishlist this year?

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

The holidays are lovely for many different reasons, but one thing that everyone loves and looks forward to is presents and wrapped up surprises. Some prefer to give them, some prefer to receive them ... for now let's focus on receiving them  gift

Is there anything you've asked for or are hoping to get this year? What sort of presents do you want to receive? If you could have just one thing under the tree this season, what would it be? 

You could also be wishing for something that can't be wrapped of course, it's not all about those beautiful coloured packages - if there's anything else more general you were or are hoping for this season, we'd love to know hugging

santa-claus-2927962_960_720.png

I'm looking forward to hear what's on your list!

giftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgift

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I'd be curious to know as well @jonsie ... you'll have to let us (or at least me) know please joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 11 of 19

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

I'd be curious to know as well @jonsie ... you'll have to let us (or at least me) know please joy

That makes two of us @EmilieT can't wait to hear LOL

It may sound soppy but I just wish for a bit of peace in the world and a lot less fighting and killing would be fantastic, and I don't just mean the Middle East. Just read that the murder rate is up in London from last year. Not exactly a warm and cheery thought. I'm just so tired of reading the London news about another young man knifed to death in a public street or at a party. What's wrong with people so full of hate they have to take a life.

If I have one wish for Christmas it's that for at least 24 hours there are no deaths due to hate anywhere in the world. I know it's not going to happen but it would be so wonderful if it did.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 12 of 19

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Another very heartwarming Christmas wish @Glory1, I can only second it Hero

signature

Message 13 of 19

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
It only took you to New Year to work out Chromecast! @jonsie Mine still in box forgotten for over a year, so well done👍

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 14 of 19

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

My youngest always buys me something that takes me till New Year, to sort out. The last two years it's been a Chromecast and an Amazon Firestick. I wonder what he thinks I will need this year??

Maybe an Amazon Echo or Google Dot ? joy

Thanks

Steve
Message 15 of 19

Titanium
  • 42 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm hoping for a new phone this year, my current one is now very slow and no longer has the capacity to even update despite only having 3 apps, plus the charging port has been dodgy for months lol...  Unlocked so I can stick with my current O2 SIM of course! wink 

Also hoping for the xmas staple of socks & underwear...not sure if it's just mine but they all seem to start falling apart around this time of year, just in time for some replacements! laughing

Message 16 of 19

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Titanium Did you have your eye on any specific model of phone or would you be happy with pretty much any? I noticed the other day about half of my socks were lonely ones so definitely hoping for some socks as well - practical presents all the way smile christmas_tree

signature

Message 17 of 19

Titanium
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 42 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@EmilieT I don't really know anything about phones so couldn't chose one. I tend to go for lower end phones around £100 (I can hear the gasps from iPhone users now lol) but have asked an avid & frequent phone user to chose one they think suitable for my needs. The only real 'upgrade' I'd like over my current phone is a lot more storage space as standard. So if I do get a phone from them, it will be a complete surprise which one! slight_smile
Message 18 of 19

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Titanium wrote:
@EmilieT I don't really know anything about phones so couldn't chose one. I tend to go for lower end phones around £100 (I can hear the gasps from iPhone users now lol) but have asked an avid & frequent phone user to chose one they think suitable for my needs. The only real 'upgrade' I'd like over my current phone is a lot more storage space as standard. So if I do get a phone from them, it will be a complete surprise which one! slight_smile

That makes sense - you'll have to let us know which one you get @Titanium, I'm quite curious smiley

signature

Message 19 of 19