cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's on your Christmas wishlist this year?

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

The holidays are lovely for many different reasons, but one thing that everyone loves and looks forward to is presents and wrapped up surprises. Some prefer to give them, some prefer to receive them ... for now let's focus on receiving them  gift

Is there anything you've asked for or are hoping to get this year? What sort of presents do you want to receive? If you could have just one thing under the tree this season, what would it be? 

You could also be wishing for something that can't be wrapped of course, it's not all about those beautiful coloured packages - if there's anything else more general you were or are hoping for this season, we'd love to know hugging

santa-claus-2927962_960_720.png

I'm looking forward to hear what's on your list!

giftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgiftgift

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I wish for longevity and happiness. That isn't a throwaway line for me. it's something I personally really wish for.

Also at my age, the days of wishing for romantic presents is a waste of time. Been there, done that and got numerous T shirts Happy Dance (I have enough jewellery to open a shop)

Nowadays, I would go for practical presents every time.

Saying that, the top of my wishlist this year is this. The Dyson V10 Smiley Very Happy

Image result for Images of the Dyson V10

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 19

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @EmilieT

This may not surprise you ~ I am getting made a large box for my Red Mason Bees ~ this is being

made over Christmas for me or them really.  Looking forward to seeing it!

Not really a Christmas Person (never have been) but join in.  

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't wish for anything myself, but I hope you lot get yours!
Message 4 of 19

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't wish for anything myself, but I hope you lot get yours!

Yeah, all of youz!

Message 5 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish for my son & his wife to be safe, well & happy this Christmastime smiling

Message 6 of 19

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Personally for me there really isn't anything material I need.  There's plenty I want (£1m would be nice LOL, or a Gibson Les Paul ).  I just want my family to be happy grin

Thanks

Steve
Message 7 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Some wonderful sentiments expressed on here, which is faboulous to see!

Message 8 of 19

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Some wonderful sentiments expressed on here, which is faboulous to see!

I agree, such lovely comments and wishes hugging I can only echo everything you've said, and hope everyone has very happy holidays! As for presents themselves, I only offer and ask for practical things myself now ... kitchen equipment and cooking books are usually up there at the top of my list.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 19

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

My youngest always buys me something that takes me till New Year, to sort out. The last two years it's been a Chromecast and an Amazon Firestick. I wonder what he thinks I will need this year??

Message 10 of 19