Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7857 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@Marjo & Glory1 liking word mocha on level 15 downloadec word charm liking that too slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 151 of 282

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Fantastic @blissgirl, glad you like them. Just downloaded Wordscapes: Uncross which I also like, already have Wordscapes thanks to @Marjo, I believe. I love match 3 games but at the moment am really into word gsmes.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 152 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

wrote:

Fantastic @blissgirl, glad you like them. Just downloaded Wordscapes: Uncross which I also like, already have Wordscapes thanks to @Marjo, I believe. I love match 3 games but at the moment am really into word gsmes.

Another Wordscapes one? Nooooo! But yes, I have to download that too now thanks a lot @Glory1LOL

I'm exactly 100 now in Word Charm (spent my whole commute playing it last night!) and still at 147 in Word Mocha which seems to be more difficult. I get stuck often and it's frustrating! tongue 

Welcome to the club @blissgirl! grin Cheers

Message 153 of 282

blissgirl
  • 7857 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@Glory1 so downloaded word cookies2 so I have plenty to to keep me busy what level are you on?
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 154 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
@Marjo I'm on 111 in Word Charms and Vienna 433 in Word Mocha. And I agree the latter is more difficult and takes considerably more time.

@blissgirl I'm on Commis Raisin on Word Cookies 2 and Master Chef Nutella on Word Cookies.

With my word games and all my match 3 games I am definitely kept busy. I even play games while watching the telly.

And as I keep saying they keep my mind active and at 72 that's very important. Enjoying playing is an added bonus.

Message 155 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Check this out @Glory1, have I finally achieved a higher level on Word Charms? I'm now level 236 after working hard on it this weekend. grin Sadly Word Mocha is still at 147. I'm stuck!

Message 156 of 282

blissgirl
  • 7857 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@Marjo & @Glory1 I've downloaded this word game called wordscapes very addictive slight_smile
Message 157 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@blissgirlwrote:
@Marjo & @Glory1 I've downloaded this word game called wordscapes very addictive slight_smile

Yesss! I used to play it a lot, then took a break for a while. I got back into it a few days ago due to @Glory1's motivational posts. grin I'm at level Green 7 in the Jungle section at the moment, although I'm concentrating on Word Charms more right now.

Message 158 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Yes @Marjo you are ahead of me in Word Charms. I'm on 211 at the moment. But haven't played this weekend at all as I spent most of it trying to catch up on my recordings. Particularly some Scandi noir which, not speaking Swedish, means I have to concentrate on subtitles. So can't play games whilst watching. Sorry to hear your stuck on 147 in Word Mocha. I find if you leave it for a bit and go back it often all becomes clear.

@blissgirl glad your liking Wordscapes and yes it's very addictive. I dip in and out and am not as far as I would be if I played it exclusiviely. I just have so many games on my phone and then there's my Kindle. Just not enough hours in the day 😂

Message 159 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Love to hear I'm now giving motivational posts @Marjo 😄

Message 160 of 282