Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Former Staff

Re: Welcoming new fluffy friends ๐Ÿน

@Seahorse wrote:

They are so very cute! 

Thanks @Seahorse hugging I tried cutting their nails for the first time last night, and they were much less adorable then sweat smile

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 267

@EmilieT wrote:

@Seahorse wrote:

They are so very cute! 

Thanks @Seahorse hugging I tried cutting their nails for the first time last night, and they were much less adorable then sweat smile

A bit like this @EmilieT ?

Image result for cutting guinea pig nails meme
animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Former Staff

@Mi-Amigo  LOL

Well Cookie was happily calmed down by pea flakes and basil leaves, but Brownie was not having it - he was eating all the treats while making it as hard for me to get a hold of his feet as possible. I ended up only doing his back legs, and it was quite a fight, he's surprisingly strong flushed

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Former Staff

Happy Halloween everyone! jack o lantern 

To celebrate, Brownie got a mini pumpkin he loved, and Cookie made a mess out of red pepper and looked like a vampire, or zombie ghost

Guinea pig Guinea pig

signature

I love the pics @EmilieT . Brownie looks like he is giving a look which says "Don`t even think about touching my pumpkin"; and Cookie looks like he`s doing an Oliver [asking for more].

Thanks so much for sharing these with us... smile  

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 751

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

I love the pics @EmilieT . Brownie looks like he is giving a look which says "Don`t even think about touching my pumpkin"; and Cookie looks like he`s doing an Oliver [asking for more].

Thanks so much for sharing these with us... smile  

Totally agree @Mi-Amigo 

They are lovely @EmilieT heart

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Level 31: Resolver

@EmilieT
Looks like you've been having a "Guinea pig" party time of it, except for the nail cutting of course don't forget front paws when you've got your strength back ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿฅด

Former Staff

Hey guys, 

I hope you're all well Smiley Happy I just wanted to drop by to say hello, and in advance wish you all happy holidays from myself and the boys!

IMG_3788 2.JPGIMG_3504 2.JPGScreenshot 2019-12-10 at 11.03.43.png

signature

Topics: 751

Oh @EmilieT  what lovely pictures. All dressed up ready for Christmas.

Thanks for popping by. We really miss you  heart

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker

[ Edited ]

Hiya @EmilieT 

Hope all is well with you.

Thanks so much for the lovely pix of the little fluffies - don`t know how much they appreciate their hats, but bet they are looking forward to Santa arriving with their festive treats yum joy

Have a good time over the festive period and hope to hear again from you soon Hug Wave

Robert Kennedy.