Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Former Staff

Re: Welcoming new fluffy friends ๐Ÿน

Hi @TallTrees@Mi-Amigo@Cleoriff and @WispaRed7

I hope all you had wonderful holidays, and I wish you all the best for this new year! My stay in France went really smoothly, I got to rest loads, and the chubby boys are now back home with me safe and sound. Brownie had a few medical mishaps but he's all healed and as wild as ever. They had a couple of presents waiting for them under the tree, things to chew and hide in, their two favourite hobbies hamster

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 576

Former Staff

Thanks @jonsie, hope you're feeling better and enjoyed your first Thai holidays in a while as well smiling

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 576

Thank you @EmilieT , due to unfortunate circumstances it wasn't enjoyable but it helped to clarify my mind.

Topics: 267

Lovely to hear from you @EmilieT - Happy New Year.

I bet you are glad to have the fluffies home. I hope Brownie is OK now and the pair of them are being good...

Pleased you had a good rest and hopefully work wont be too bad when you return Wave

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 751

Great to hear from you @EmilieT 

Lovely to know the fluffies are back home safe and sound heart

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker