Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Former Staff

Re: Toothache advice πŸ€’

@gmarkj 

Worth the effort for a few days if it means I can sleep and eat normally again afterwards (oh and keep all my teeth as well) relieved

@Cleoriff 

Thanks hugging

@TallTrees 

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

β†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
β†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
β†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
β†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Topics: 163

I hope all goes well with the "regime" @EmilieT and it`ll all be better soon and you`ll be back to normal.

Try and have a good weekend slight smile

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Topics: 22

@EmilieT 

I have the same problem often again too - as I refuse to get my wisdom teeth pulled out. Just when I hit some hard food, the gum sometimes get hurt and acts stupid for a few days.

I use "Chlorhexamed" then (contains Chlorhexidin, C22 H30 ClN10) it's used in toothmedicine too aswell as desinfectant in other areas. 

(tradenames: Paroguard (EU, CH), Perio-Aid (A, D, CH, E, NL, IT, UK), PerioChip (D, A, NL, CH, IT, UK)) 

πŸ™ˆ

iPhone XR * 64 GB * (Product) Red * unlocked
iPad Air wifi & LTE * 16 GB * White * unlocked + iPad Air 2 wifi only
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR
Highlighted
Former Staff

It's much better now, thanks @Mi-Amigo Smiley Happy Still sore and uncomfortable but not painful anymore at least!

@ComaChameleon I'm so sorry to hear you've got the same problem regularly, but thanks for the tips and I hope it doesn't come back for a while! fingers crossed

β†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
β†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
β†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
β†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature