Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47697 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5263 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6705 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 498 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11756 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick, Draw! The Doodling game

Hi guys, I found an interesting game online that's mixing doodling and AI, and thought it might be fun to share here. ✎ It's called Quick, Draw!, and is a game built with machine learning. The neural network has been trained on a few hundred concepts...

Screenshot 2019-09-17 at 11.50.01.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

What are your plans for the weekend?

Happy Friday evening guys, looking forward to the weekend? I'd love to hear what you have planned for Saturday/Sunday. My plan includes... Playing World of Warcraft in pyjamas Having a walk along the canal (only if it's sunny and nice outside though)...

Weekend plans
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 635 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 3

Hi Word Finders and welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond. The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted with a target number of words to find using only the letters in the grid. This week`s grid is as follo...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 210 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brexit: No-deal opponents defeat government

Tory rebels and opposition MPs have defeated the government in the first stage of their attempt to pass a law designed to prevent a no-deal Brexit.The Commons voted 328 to 301 to take control of the agenda, meaning they can bring forward a bill seeki...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 68 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Rain In Spain

Spain, the costas Blanca on Thurs and del Sol last night, have been taking a pounding: Alicante, Orihuela, Murcia, now Málaga.... Many thousands of cars, businesses and houses damaged by heavy rains since Tues/Weds. Videos from the A7 show hundreds o...

pgn by Level 75: Digital Don
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

5G provides breakthrough for driverless car tests

https://news.sky.com/story/5g-provides-breakthrough-for-driverless-car-tests-11808333 Apparently a detailed navigation map of Britain can be downloaded in a single second. This is all well and good and while 5G will no doubt play a part in these vehi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question re: mobiles / cars

My son calls me when travelling in his car putting his mobile on speakerphoneAt his old job in Wetherby North Yorkshire it was always difficult to distinguish what he was saying to meIn his recent new job near East Midlands Airport his voice is very ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2019 award 📷

Hi everyone, We all love good photographs on here, and I spotted this week that some of the pictures from this year's Wildlife photographer of the Year 2019 awards had been revealed! There are some very powerful pictures in the lot - I put a couple b...

jason-bantle-55-full-width.jpg.thumb.1160.1160.png Screenshot 2019-09-10 at 15.07.59.png Screenshot 2019-09-10 at 15.08.56.png Screenshot 2019-09-10 at 15.10.35.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rare Coins ( UK Currency )

I wanted to start this community to both allow others to share their coin collections or special pieces but would also like knowledge from others as to the value of certain coins and to let others share information on where to find out more about eva...

TheGreyApe by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos